Service Call Helper
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented Service Call Helper to maintain and repair our customers' air quality systems. The helper will assist with repairing and calibrating systems and replacing various components such as Motors, Controls, Dampers and ETC.
You will diagnose problems, explain these to customers in clear, non-technical terms, relay costs to customers, and offer alternative solutions.
Other Duties include:
· Cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems, and performing warranty services.
· Troubleshooting defective HVAC systems and equipment to make diagnoses.
· Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling units.
· Improving air quality by cleaning ducts to optimize efficiency.
· Fixing, replacing and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
· Ensuring the condensation drain line is free of debris and draining properly.
· Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
· Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions.
· Maintaining service truck.
· Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Health and Safety Act.
- Benefits (after probationary period)
- $15-20/hr to start
- Parking on site
- Monday-Friday full time hours
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Must possess valid Driver's License (Class 5)
- Live within HRM or surrounding area
- Strong work ethic, willingness to learn
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "Helper Position"